Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs

Old 08-20-2010, 08:37 PM   #16

I bought it brand new but he only has one more and it is realtree camo I dont like it at all. I was hoping maybe they will just switch out the carbs and he can order a new one. They are really busy this weekend though they own a motocross track here and they are having a race this weekend..

Old 08-20-2010, 08:55 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by konman707
I bought it brand new but he only has one more and it is realtree camo I dont like it at all. I was hoping maybe they will just switch out the carbs and he can order a new one. They are really busy this weekend though they own a motocross track here and they are having a race this weekend..
Man they should just be able to do a carb swap toute de suite mate. It's two bolts and a few hoses. Really it's not even a week old.. if it's me I'd be giving a nice new carb and getting to the clean out on that one when there was time. Just my .02c it's hard to not be a dick sometimes.

I'm a firm believer this is why little china dealers fail, they overlook this type of thing, and don't have the big name behind them to keep the crowds coming in.

Old 08-25-2010, 05:40 PM   #18

well I guess they are ordering new parts for it now... I wish they would have called so i could have told them to order a bigger better carb and i would pay the difference but they said the new parts would be in on friday so maybe next week i will have' er back. and then the custom big bore exhaust is going on.......

Old 08-25-2010, 05:45 PM   #19

you can find cheap used fmf pipes on ebay.. got mine for 45 bucks shipped

Old 08-25-2010, 08:39 PM   #20

probably this one with a little cutting and welding... it will look cool like a works pipe... lol. this exhaust sounds really good on the 110 pitbike so i would assume that it would sound the same on the 4 wheeler.... on this site it is 70 bucks but I found it cheaper just not as good pics..... has anyone with these little 4 wheelers put a bigger carb and intake on them?

Old 08-25-2010, 11:17 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by konman707
probably this one with a little cutting and welding... it will look cool like a works pipe... lol. this exhaust sounds really good on the 110 pitbike so i would assume that it would sound the same on the 4 wheeler.... on this site it is 70 bucks but I found it cheaper just not as good pics..... has anyone with these little 4 wheelers put a bigger carb and intake on them?
I've put an exhaust and cdi on mine but nothing else. Both my mini atv's have run real well with the stock carbs.. plus, my 6 and 8 year olds don't need any more power just yet.

Old 08-25-2010, 11:19 PM   #22

turbo you should get them some riding suits complete with boots, chest protector.. just completely the riding gear out..

Old 08-25-2010, 11:22 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizke
turbo you should get them some riding suits complete with boots, chest protector.. just completely the riding gear out..
They barely ride them, and they are turned down so low I think they peddle their bikes faster. They've been on them once in a year. I'm almost close to selling them, they just don't get used other than by me tinkering on them.

Old 08-25-2010, 11:35 PM   #24

take family riding/camping trip once every other month or something.. im sure there is riding/camping parks around you..

or turn the power up :twisted:

Old 08-30-2010, 09:13 PM   #25

well still no quad.... lol should of just bought a drr 50. lol wife would of had a fit though if i got that for our 2 year old.