Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Pure Dirt
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2010, 02:16 AM   #1

( Best place in my opinion to buy a 250cc Dirtbike...)

The best place i think to buy a dirtbike if you Live on Vancouver island would be http://www.prindustriesltd.com/ . Their located over in Vancouver and have great prices on their bikes. I just bought a new Hummer 250cc bike which was on ebay and emailed the guy. He than emailed me back saying he'd rather deal with me outside of ebay and would be cheaper. This is because ebay has a selling fee he has to pay. the bike was listed on ebay Hummer 250cc dirtbike for $499 and $499 shipping. It was on special cause they were getting ready for new stock. I ended up getting the bike totally cost with a pair of gloves for $1050 shipped to my dad's work. I otherwise would have had to pick the bike up at the nearest depot in Victoria. I also offered a tiny bit less. They also had the Xtm 250 for only $20 dollars more when i got this bike. Check them out. Also ebay is a great way to buy bikes. You can buy a Star X 250cc same as a gio X31 for right now $499 and $399 shipped totall. Their also located in Vancouver perfect for Vancouver Island Buyers. Well thought i'd share with you guys Thanks Jason...