Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Video and Pics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-06-2010, 08:14 PM   #1

Weekend with FastDoc :)

Ok so I just moved to oregon and through good old CR met some people in my area... one of whom was fastdoc. He offered to show me the area and since I had the whole weekend to myself (ex had the kiddos) I figured... why not? lol heres a bit of what we did...
First one is me in the mighty maule while doc was filling her up... basically I was thinking... oh *%@^ this is a small plane lol

ok next doc and i together while I feign fearlessness and he looks waaaay too happy

the next few are just some in flight stuff

below is the pic I snapped after being asked the question... do you wanna feel some g's? how could I say no???

ok next morning (doc was a gentleman and let me have the master suite while he slept in the guest room) we went for an atv ride... which was a first for me and I loved it....

then later to his friends house to shoot guns (what else?) below is my "why the hell are you taking my pic when I have this ridiculous getup on?" face lol

and then me shooting the crap out of a few targets lol

We did a little hot tubbin, a little cruisin on a harley... all in all a great weekend. I had a blast... thanks to the doc... and of course china riders who introduced us