Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2010, 02:01 PM   #16

There are lots of bikes in Florida…..you should get a better bike with less miles in that area, because there are so many bikes.

I cannot find that many used 250cc options on bikes in my area, that GZ is totally a sweet little bike.

If you are going from a scooter to a bike, then its logical to get a 250cc and one that has good resale if you want to eventually move up from that.

I would not assume any resale value on the Chinese bikes, people will immediately assume you had problems with it and are trying to unload it. The new bikes are heavily discounted and why would people buy used when new is everywhere and all for very low prices?

Here is a GS250 for $1,500.00, its not a “copy of a Ninja” its engine is a copy of a Honda 230cc engine and has about 18hp.

http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/mcy/1769817530.html

If you buy a used bike you can take it to a mechanic they can check the bike over, less than $100.00 dollars.
There has to be a parts book, owners manual and service manual. If it ever needs anything then its a matter of contacting a dealer and or distributor.

If you buy Chinese check that on the bikes, call or find the people that you would need just in case. Zongshen America operates out of Miami.

If you are stuck on a Chinese street bike, that style bike that’s the one to go with being in South Florida.

Then you can have this
http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/mcy/1738183185.html

To bad its Orange….. :o