Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-27-2009, 11:33 AM   #1

2X New Mini Beasts Arrived...Any Tips..???

I just received my 2 mini beasts for the kids for x-mas...need some tips,precautions...

Been reading over this forum now for a couple days,so already have lots of info...excellent forum...

So it is pretty much general knowledge with these china bikes,to disassemble most bolts,and add loctite,agreed..??

I ordered the Cdi,makuni carb,and perf exhaust(before reading this forum about the install probs with exhaust for this bike,lol)...but just for one,but now I think i'll at least go ahead and order the carb and Cdi for the other one,just for the reliability,agreed..???

I see people replace the air filter element with a Uni part,at least for the full size beast,anyone have a part # for the Uni filter for the mini-beast.??, Is it just a drop in replacement..??

Also see most people replace the fuel filter and fuel line with quality stuff,does anyone offhand know the size,and length of fuel line I will need for one bike..???

Lastly the NGK plug...seen lots of different part # for different bikes,confused..LOL....What is the part # for the NGK plug for the 110cc mini-beast,and CT part # if possible...and gap..???

Replace shipping oil,put in new stuff,run for 20 min,drain,fill run for 2hrs or so,drain,fill for good till change time...agreed..??

Anything else pertain to this bike you guys can think of..???

Really appreciate it...

TIA...