Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2009, 05:18 PM   #1

Splitfire Performance Ignition Wire

Hi to all the China riders out there. Question for y'all. At the end of this post is the link to the wire I'm needing help with.

According to Giobikes this performance wire works on any toy they sell. It is supposed to provide low resistance current path, allowing maximum voltage to reach the plug for enhanced engine performance & power with improved gas mileage.

Do you think this is the case or is it a waste of my hard earned $$? If I did buy it I would have to modify it to fit my 49cc pocket quad.

And now to my second question...........how the heck does one modify an ignition wire.........I get that you can cut it to size but once you cut a chunk out of it how do you safely connect it back together again? Also am I supposed to somehow remove the end that is moulded into my coil? If so, does anyone have any tips on how to do this withough wrecking the coil and then how to re-mould the new wire back into place.

I know it's a lot of info to ask so I hope there is a kind person out there who doesn't mind taking a few minutes to help a fellow China rider. Take care.

http://www.giobikes.com/Auction/23699/Performance-Wire/[/img]