Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-08-2008, 09:31 AM   #1

Chinabike discrimination? Or something else?

I had an odd thing happen at the gym a month or so ago. I was working out and one of my friends came in a said he had picked my "new" bike up and the mirror was broken. I went out and checked everything out and found a couple of scratches elsewhere from the fall [right side]. I immediately concluded that this was an accident and someone had bumped it with a car maybe. I then started looking around to see what cars I remember being there when I got there and they were all the same. So, I then realized that someone intentionally pushed it over. Well, long story short I removed the broken mirror frame and said "I can't prove anything, so I'll just assume this is a random happening cause this world is full of unhappy people that would like nothing more than to see me unhappy about something".

So yesterday, I'm leaving the gym and notice my bike is leaning a lot. I take a closer look and someone has tried to push it over on the kickstand side this time. Of course the kickstand did it's job but they were leaning on it so hard they had the handlebars out of alignment with the front wheel and the kickstand was bent to the point that it was almost pointing forward. I went ahead and drove it home and both were a relatively easy fix.

However, I decided to take a moment and put a sticker on it.

http://www.chinariders.net/gallery2/...serialNumber=2

Jason
1995 Kawasaki Concours (ZG1000)