Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-25-2023, 07:42 AM   #11

So on suspension, when I turn it to "H" direction, then I am turning it "up" correct?

I thought I got a picture of it, but I did not, however if memory serves me at the bottom of the front forks is the compression and I remember thinking the arrows it shows is opposite of the rest of the directions. Like counter clockwise is "H". I am going to have to double check that one.

So is the course of action to dial clockwise regardless of the "H" or "S" indication, ride it a while, then dial them CCW till it feels good? If so, do you start moving the rebound first then the compression, or vise versa, or move the both at the same time?

Sorry for all the questions, I went for a ride the other day and I loved it but the suspension was significantly throwing my confidence off. On the short 1.5 mile run down the highway to the road I turned off to hit the trail, it felt like I was on a pogo stick kinda. Then on the trail it just seemed to harsh in a way I cannot describe.

I plan to ride again this afternoon hopefully, and I'll take a screwdriver with me, just looking for some guidance to dialing this in.