Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-16-2022, 06:50 PM   #1

I pulled the trigger on a Bashan Storm, now what?

What do I need to buy/replace/upgrade right out the gate? I’d rather do it from the start than wait. I’m interested in clusters, not seeing much for plug and play? I play with wires a lot in my day job so it wouldn’t be a huge issue, but I like to keep it simple when I can. I’ve ordered new plugs, oil, plan to adjust valves, loctite everything, what am I missing?
Also does anybody know where to find some assembly videos? YouTube hasn’t yielded much for me. I found a thorough one for a Bashan Brozz but imagine there’s some differences. I can struggle through it like everyone else, but a real detailed walk through would be sweet.
Thanks for everything guys! This forum has been instrumental in my quest to ride again, and saved me a ton over the used Japanese bikes I was looking at. You guys are awesome.

Also big shout out to Thumper on here for recommending the storm over tbr7’s, and bigger shout to Steve Nelson at Nelson Powersports in WA. He and his son own a couple dealerships near-ish me, but were willing to save me a ton over further shippers even including tax. They’d never drop shipped before, only sold from their brick and mortar so making an exception for me was dope. Super cool dudes, been a fast super pleasant experience thus far. Highly recommend