Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-28-2022, 03:13 PM   #19

Thumper, great update. I went on Don's site to check it out. In trying to determine cost of the bike, I feared I may have placed an order. I phoned and just got off the phone with Don. He couldn't have been nicer. In hind site, I wish I had purchased from him. I would have saved approx $300 in freight by him shipping to the Roadrunner depot and me driving over & throwing it my van. Flat rate shipping at TXPS so, not an option to save on freight there. Plus side, I don't have to move the create in and out of my van. having it dumped in the street in front of the house with -9 wind chill factor has to be a good idea. I can slide it down the driveway on the ice until it's front of the garage, While talking with Don I used the chat feature on TXPS website. I asked about cancellation fee. Was informed it would approx $110. Still a savings with Don but, I'm concerned about the whole refund against my CC thing with TXPS and how long that would take. This switching horses mid stream idea is likely asking for problems. I'm gonna ride this TXPS turtle all the way across the line. Besides, I'll learn what happens to a TBR7 when it gets freeze dried.