Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-30-2021, 07:47 PM   #1

Narrowed down to 2 contenders

About to pull the trigger but wanted to get some last minute advice. As there are only a few models available for purchase at this time ive narrowed down to 2 bikes:
1. Vitacci Raven 250 - $1529 at Arlingtonpowersports: aka BSR 250 - from what i read is basically a Hawk with a Brozz seat and exhaust (quiet)
2. Titan DLX - $1750 at Powersportsmax: this is an interesting one and from what i have read is a RXB250L without the adjustable suspension and no 6th gear and 229cc vs the upcoming RXB250L that will have all the goodies but sits at $2500+

I checked on the RXB250L and found that the MCO says motorcycle so should be able to register in VA as the Titan DLX will. Although i did read a commenter mentioning that the Titan DLX doesnt have a horn? if thats the case i wont pass inspection and would have to buy that as an add-on

What would you guys suggest?

I'm very comfortable with the Bashan as ive already modified my Brozz so know all that would be needed to do..and i love that it has the 21/18 wheels although the suspension and swingarm may not be as stout..but i dont jump so probably a moot point.. mostly gravel roads with some dirt hills and single track stuff
I'm also sure that the Titan is the superior bike on the dirt between the two. But how comfortable is that seat and the pegs? Can i ride it for 45 minutes plus on the road and be comfortable getting to a dirt trail?

Also.. do i have any worries buying thru either of those vendors?

Thanks guys

Former China Bikes: Tao DBX1, Brozz 250, CSC RX4, Titan DLX, Templar X