Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Registration Issues
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-10-2021, 12:12 PM   #1

New Bashan BSR 250 registered in Colorado!

Okay, after waiting 3 weeks for the bike being shipped, 1 week for the MCO/Bill of Sale and 3 weeks for an appointment with the Colorado DMV, I finally can (legally) ride on the street! WHEW...what a joke! Dealers should be able to send you a temp or something similar. The only thing POWERSPORTSMAX did that was contrary to expectations was that when requesting the MCO/Bill of Sale, I explicitly stated that in Colorado, the authorized Agent must print their name below their signatures! Did they?...Absolutely not! I really couldn't believe it! The signature just looked like a long, lazy E followed by a line looking like a small wave...completely undecipherable! So I fired off an email to whom it may concern stating that "Is it really that hard to print your name below your signature??...Come on...really?" So a day later she writes me an email stating that the authorized agents name was "Esmerelda Hernandez" if any one is interested!" So... I wrote her name under the signature and finally received my plates. So...if you need something specific from these online retailers...Fagetaboutit! The good news is I can move forward...FAST!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20210610_094806.jpg (56.2 KB, 180 views)
File Type: jpg 20210604_155510.jpg (57.9 KB, 175 views)