Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-25-2021, 07:35 PM   #1

Received my 2021 Venom Ghost this morning!

It took 8 days total from California to Maryland it would have been shorter but it landed in my state at the end of Friday and sat for the rest of the weekend till today.

It was delivered by R&L Carriers and I'm glad I checked the delivery status because they didn't call or notify me at all and my driveway was blocked up but I happened to catch the guy before he got to my door and got it all cleared up he was extremely helpful and seemed excited for me too

so decrating it took a little more effort than I thought the damn bike is practically welded in a steel box but actually super proud of that because the steel crate actually had a few dents and luckily the bike didn't get any of that

after removing the bike I got to work installing the handlebars + left handlebar controls + battery all were very easy next I did an oil change before even starting the bike which was very easy again

now I'm changing the sprocket + chain, sparkplug, tuning the carb and checking valve clearance

overall I'm blown away the bike is much more than I could have even expected and looks and feels 10 times better than I would have even thought very highly recommended I'll update more soon!