Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Pit/Pocket Bikes & Scooters
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-17-2021, 07:20 AM   #1

Syx Moto Holeshot

So, the other day, I bought my youngest a Syx Moto Holeshot 2 stroke 50. it was time for a bigger bike, and he wanted a dirt bike like his friend.

I need to take some pictures of it, but it's actually really nice for the price. Way better than the sport bike. And for the price, came better equipped than the old pocket sport bike.

So, anyway, upon arrival, I decided to do some experimenting. This thing looked to have the same size shock as a few of my mountain bikes, so I pulled out a 190mm spare air shock I had sitting around, and would you know it bolted right up! LOL. I have it pumped up to about 150 psi right now. It's more than enough for the little one, but I might have to take it close to it's 300 psi max to hold me. It's only rebound adjustable, but good enough for the little one to ride and do some light dirt riding. I have a DNM RCPS-2 shock on the way. I have this same shock on my downhill bike. Compression and rebound adjustable, with spring preload. More than enough for the mini. lol. Now I just need to find an adjustable fork, and it'll be a fairly decent bike to take out to the dirt park.