Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-03-2021, 11:01 PM   #1

The Orion RXB 250L is a definite NO-GO in CO

Hello y'all...as some of you know, I have been trying to figure out what bike to pick out of all the available Models. I had whittled (while whistling) it down to the Brozz Recon or the Bashan Storm. But I kept going back to that Orion RXB and thinking: "What's another $50 dollars!" The problem here in CO is that it has to be on the ON-ROAD APPROVED EPA.GOV certified list (Thanks for that Culcune!) So to make a long story longer, I emailed them at info@orionpowersports.com and asked them what their manufacturer's and engine supplier's name was so I could see if it was on the EPA.GOV list as it was required in CO. They did email back and asked: "What list are you referring to?" The Nerve! Right then and there I knew they were playing so I sent them the link and they responded: "None of our factories are on this list."

So now it's between the Brozz and the Storm...I'm really leaning towards the Brozz as it has the digital dash, knobbies (I think that's knobby's) and is much more of a modern and sleek look...mostly around the headlight. Happy trails!