Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2020, 07:35 PM   #1

Just arrived today

Happy to report that after a long period of reviewing the multiple options and then finally deciding this past Wednesday, I placed my order for the Desert Tan Brozz Recon.

Amazingly the order went in Wednesday, this bike was in transit on Thursday and arrived at my house at 11am today in VA.

I put the bike together with the help of my son and it took about 4 hours total, making sure we used adequate grease where needed as well as ample amounts of blue locktite. All in all it was a breeze..

The bike looks amazing and I'm very happy with the fit and finish as others have discussed.

The only hiccup I ran into was that after starting the bike I couldn't shut her down from the ignition off position and had to choke it full to turn her off.. Meanwhile the dash was still lit up and all electric was hot.

I disconnected the ignition lead and reseated with no change. At this point I contacted Jeff at Peace Sports who said he hadn't heard of that happening before.. thankfully he had an idea that turned out to resolve the issue.. I had to unplug the remote start and then reconnect the plug and voila it works now from ignition as well as key fob..

Took a short gravel road ride with my son to rack up 8 miles on the original oil. Jeff recommends riding 100 miles before changing but I plan to change it tomorrow morning anyway..

The bike came with the filled out Bill of Sale and filled out Title and I have an appt at DMV this Tuesday to register her..

My only gripe which is minor is how quiet she is, whisper quiet id say.. Perhaps a aftermarket pipe may be in the near future

Also plan on USB charger/ battery tender pigtail as well as cell phone holder mount..

Very happy ☺
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20201106_172634_resized.jpg (62.5 KB, 307 views)