Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-20-2020, 11:04 PM   #1

Looks like i am getting the Brozz 250 tomorrow. A few questions please

Truth be told if CSC didnt charge an extra $400 BS fee and $170 for knobbier tires i would buy the tt250. So i decided to order the Brozz 250, spoke to jeff (nice guy by the way) and i asked him if i could get the tires that come on the Recon because i am not crazy about the recons color. Only $105 for both tires.

Sooooo, he only has black Brozzs in stock which i am fine with.

My question is, the first thing i am going to do is upgrade the headlight entirely. Had anyone done this? If so what dis you go with? I would like to get something like in the picture here on the tt250. Edited to say i dont think the pic uploaded but i am referring to replacing the whole headlight unit with a round LED 5.5" or whatever size you guys whobhave done this suggest. Post pics please.

Second thing i want to do right away is upgrade the sprocket and chain to get a little more speed on the highway. But i dont want to lose too much torque as i plan to do some light trails. What do you Brozz guys have? An exact link to the chain and sprockets would be helpful.

Lastly, i also right away want to do the carb upgrade and exhaust.

Again, please if you would put an exact link to the complete carb and an exhaust suggestion.

1 more thing... what oil filter number and brand for the Brozz 250? And should i put Amsoil 1040 oil in it the same i do with my Ninja 636?

Thank you guys!!

I greatly appreciate all your help.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20201014-014045_Facebook.jpg (157 Bytes, 1135 views)