Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-12-2020, 01:26 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by krat View Post
My personal scope of wonderment covers the fact that we can not get the China bikes we crave, but there is a never ending supply of Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Benelli, BMW and Harley Davidson motorcycles coming out of the factories next door to the ones that make ours! In some cases they come out of the same buildings.

There is also a shortage of Japanese bikes right now, dealers were jacking up prices of Honda Groms for one thing, now they are all sold out. My buddy is having a hard time finding a 250cc dual sport Honda or kawasaki at the moment.

I also know that in GB the tremendous market for 125cc Chinese motorbikes and scooters is fully stocked, the dealers have plenty.
There is plenty of 125cc chinese motorcycles being delivered every day. I see them as I am involved with multiple groups on FB with people taking delivery all the time.

This is a move to drive up demand so they can increase prices to "just cheap enough to compete" with the major brands being built in the building next door.

Our 250cc dual sport bikes will likely come back at a standard $2500 and up rather than the present $1500 and up, or the prices will go up soon afterward.
There is still plenty of china 250cc dualsports available right now. Some dealers you have to put a deposit and wait a few weeks because demand is high. For some reason people are hung up on Tao Tao. You could go with another brand and be riding months ago.