Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2020, 09:36 AM   #1

PowerSportsMax Order - Meh

I purchased mine from PowersportsMax on May 10. It finally arrived June 10 - the box on one side was practically obliterated. From what I could tell everything looked ok (I was inspecting it as he was literally running me over with a pallet jack) and yes, looking back I may have refused the delivery.

I could understand the delay (assumed it was on the slow boat from China due to Covid.)

Finally got a chance to unwrap everything last night - looks like the weld holding the handle bar snapped in shipment - so that rubbed. The bottom of the metal frame holding the bike was dented and I assume that caused most of the left side damage and bent shifter. It's almost like it fell over as when I received wasn't strapped down to the pallet. Hmmm.

I expected a birth mark or two watching others YouTube videos. Looks like mine was a partial abortion. https://share.icloud.com/photos/0Iwa...JWOJHWpteIGwsw

I asked for replacement parts from PowerSportsMax and received the following...

"We are really sorry to inform you that the manufacturer warehouse was temporarily closed due to the COVID-19.We can offer $30 reimbursement for you to repair locally. We will process refund after we receive your confirmation."

LOL - that wouldn't even cover the rear molding replacement!

What would others ask for? I don't even see the parts for the TBR7 or even the bike for sale on their website anymore - I suspect they are not selling this anymore. Not sure....

So I'm letting others be aware. I'm not necessarily a fan of the way they are handling my request, but I knew this was a gamble going into it.