Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-26-2020, 11:09 AM   #1

New member Spins here!

Hello everyone. I’ve been on the site a few weeks now. I’ve been reading post after post and I’ve watched many videos by Motocheez. That’s actually how I found this forum. I’m attempting to learn all I can before deciding on a bike to buy and a dealer to purchase from. It’s a lot to take in. I’ve always purchased Jap bikes but new enduro prices are out of control. I l currently live in central Florida and ride a 2019 Kawasaki Z 400.
I’m looking for a trail bike to get off road a bit but would need it be main road capable. I see these are not highway bikes for sure. I was looking at the TBR7. I like the tires, rear rack , hand guards and the price. Build quality appears to be lacking some. I also like the BMS Enduro CRP. I little more money but better built. I’ve actually looked at just about every model out there, CRC TT’s are nice but at $2600 I find myself leaning back to the jap market.
I’m a handy guy an don’t mind tinkering some. This would be a lightly used bike not a huge amount of rough trail near me. One reason I find it hard to cough up the big bucks for a jap bike. Most of Chinese bikes seem to need to be disassembled to some point with rebuild carbs, oil , bearing and fluids etc.
I’m torn between the price and the reliability.
My heads Spinning !