Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Video and Pics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2019, 10:22 PM   #1

Honda CL90

Soon to be a CL125!

My brother gave it to me. Engine is siezed, back wheel was siezed and front rolls okay. Gonna clean up the gunk in the brakes and it should be rolling fine.

Its pretty rusty. I have to figure out how to clean it up. Ill probably just ride it as is...

Gotta Figure out the wiring, so lets clean the tank while we figure things out. A shake with some nuts and bolts to knock things loose.

Cleaning with Hydrolosis (washing soda, water, metal rod[a stripped ct70 brake rod], and battery charger). This was my first time and I'm excited to see the results, Its not as intimidating as I used to think.

The new power plant, a 1P53FMI. I think the shift pattern is 1N234.

I have to figure out how to wire this up. Next two pictures are from the engine.

Harness from my brother that I will be using

I plugged the Y,Y,G,G/W, BRW/BLK into the engine. Is this right? I wanted to get things sorted before stuffing everything into place.

Thirty minutes in

One hour

Two Hours. Gonna leave it on for a few hours before I go to sleep and try after work. In between times, I wiped off all the goop and scrapped the sacrificial annode so the rust can have something better to adhere too. I'll change the solution tomorrow after work and get a nice photo of the after.

I need to get a battery and speedo. Does anyone know if the ebay/amazon speedos are plug and play?