Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-08-2019, 11:43 AM   #1

More Dual-Sport Bikes Coming...

There has been some discussion of Kayo brand and apparently they are related to Pitster (perhaps OEM for some of their bikes?). A recent discussion of Kayo made me think of where I heard that name and I recalled a representative from Kayo joined us a couple years ago and mentioned their kids sized quads. I have seen Kayo quads in person at some of the sleazy-looking motorsports places that dot downtown L.A. and I can say they do look several notches above the other quads offered, in quality, and the prices did reflect this. I did recall that they added a 200cc adult sports quad and utility quad as I had seen their name on the EPA off-road certification list. Ice Bear seems to be their distributor in the US as they show them on their site.

The other day I decided to check out the Kayo site, and low and behold, they are showing 3 upcoming dirt bikes; two pure dirt, and one dual-sport. The page teases 'Winter 2019' but we all know how the release dates of bikes' are never what we X-Pect, er, expect. The T4 looks nearly identical to the Pitster Pro XTR T4 series (21/18, 17/17 motard, 19/16) which seem to indicate they are the same OEM. Perhaps the release of this bike will tame Pitster's price on the XTR? Either way, I look forward to these bikes!

https://www.kayomoto.us/ditbikes

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard