Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-17-2019, 09:51 PM   #1

New from New Mexico

Hey all! Thought I would introduce myself. I live in Rio Rancho, New Mexico. Just outside Albuquerque. The high desert is awesome for riding. I can go right out my driveway and ride in the mesa for ever or take my Suzuki Boulevard all over the streets. I just got my son (14) an Apollo 125cc x-18. He was gonna end up killing himself on the mini bike from jumping it haha.
Thought I would try t out. The price was great and it's a really good bike once you swap the carb. Couldn't get the stock carb to work right but put a Mikuni VM22 clone on it and it runs great. My son is loving it. Now I'm looking at a 125cc four wheeler for my younger boy (11). He really likes the ATVs. I want a 150cc since they're full size but the cost jumps about $500 more. He has an old 1987 Honda TRX125 that quit on us. I can get a new Chinese ATV with suspension and all for not much more than it would take to fix up the Honda with no suspension. It's on old beater. Probably end up fixing it too though just to have anther one. Already received help from some of you when I got the dirt bike. So, Thanks!!