Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Pit/Pocket Bikes & Scooters
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-27-2008, 12:40 PM   #1

Carbon Fibre Lifan Build, Pics

Well here is the next project I am working on. Motor gets here Tuesday now they tell me :evil:
Another Lifan motor . After starting the last Lifan motor I am very anxsious to get the other one now . They are flat out Badd-ness :twisted:

As you can probably see I went with completely opposite componants on this build, right down to the rear shock that I still need to raise a bit more . Will probably do the same mod as on Micheals bike . The front end on this bike is Massive ! Me Likeeee .

This was a major battle to get the spacers and rear brakes and wheels on this bike, but its right as rain now. I took a full four hours to machine down all the spacers , customize the callipers mounting system and install a new brake master cylinder plate to get this system to work out on this massive bike . If your not a patient person, don't try this at home . I must have taken that rear wheel off fifteen times minimum to get the correct line to frame and brakes to rotor fit correctly. I am sure it was more than fifteen but I like to elaborate

As you can see from the rear end of this beast it is going to be a pure Bad-Mamma-Jamma-Jumper bike . Of course those are Scotts Works grips on the bars .

Can't wait to ride this thing, i have every part I think, unless of course I need to switch over to 428 stuff again :evil:

Cheers, Kelly5150 out, and out to the garage to wrench some more and take my mind of my Cola dog .

Later and out , and I thank you for all who gave thier condolances over my dog and me. This is a tougher than I care to admit day . Testing my sobriety for sure . I can handle humans dieing, but my dog, no, I can;t handle that too well I must say .