Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-24-2019, 05:34 PM   #22

Hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSportsAtlanta View Post
This was me(Jeff) in the video. I wont post any Abuse type testing videos on our company channel. Just typical OEM stuff likes reviews and stock repairs or maintenance as I get around to it.

You can hear the RPM difference when it read 80 vs the uhaul truck. The uhaul truck was pulling on me when it read about 71 mph. After Hancadam's excellent work in the motorbike science testing field, I am pretty disappointed. I'm going to have to go do a GPS test run myself soon. 10 mph off is quite alot. 80 mph should be about 65-67 or so then.

Will post if I do, or know of someone who has. I haven't bought a brozz myself so won't buy parts for it out of pocket. Just riding the demo unit. I'll test the super moto version were getting likely end of this year. Comes with the same engine but different gears more suited to street riding. My area(such as the video) makes more sense to get a more highway friendly bike for personal use.

I have a dealer who is big into the modified KTM bikes (i rode it---would never buy that bike. Its crazy fast). He has gotten a few Brozz from us and he also says they need more fuel in the higher RPM range. Whats interesting is that he claims the orange bikes will run 10 mph faster than the other colors. He was telling me his orange bike was showing 80 mph going uphill. His employee rode that orange bike before it sold and will vouch it made noticeably more power than the others one they've got. I'm sold out of orange ones at the moment so can't test.
I can tell ya them Orange Brozzs are faster for sure