Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-23-2019, 04:51 PM   #1

grom squad with atv's downtown stunt-riding....st louis

i stayed in downtown St Louis this past weekend, and i remembered a parallel. Every hour or so i witnessed a squad riding around the downtown city blocks. Most of them were doing tricks as they went. What surprises me is that there were atv's in the squad some of the time. If this were nashville you atv riders in the streets of downtown would be jerked off by the police injured and then put in the slammer for life. The squad in St Louis that 'ushered' atv's seemed to not bother anyone there, so why bother them like they do in nashville. Yes the atv's were doing tricks too, but i think it was pretty cool and everyone downtown witnessing this hadn't a problem with it. the video below is what happened in nashville couple months ago and you would think he was on the top 10 most wanted list from all the press. they finally hunted him down like a murderer and arrested him few days after..... p.s. the video does look like its warranted, but the missing first half of the video would have shown them in a mannered group(in which they actually were), this video only shows the scattering after this ONE 'save a world cop' interrupted their cruise. i was there, and they weren't causing problems until then... WHAT DID THIS ONE COP EXPECT?
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...it/3232651002/