Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Adventure Bikes > Zongshen RX3
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2018, 07:06 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvarez View Post
I have no horse in this race, I will never buy a TT250, and clearly already have an RX3 so I really just don't care. I also am not going to assume my brother is right. If you want to nitpick the one post, of course you can find holes. This turned into a four page thread with people who have been riding all their lives, and he also got an opinion from a paralegal (no not a lawyer). My brother is a mechanic and once had a job replacing parts on an entire container of generators that all had fake US approvals on them. It's pretty common really, not his first time seeing it, which is why he checked all the certifications.

So do what you want with that info, I'm not interested in arguing about it and really don't even have a strong opinion on it. Personally I'd say screw the EPA and have no problem with an illegal muffler.
No nitpicking here, I've found this story to be interesting and useful

I believe it explains the recall that CSC did for the 2015 RX3's (and possibly early 2016 TT250's?, can't say for sure, since I ordered mine in December 2016 and it already had the sticker on the headstock when I received it), when they mailed out the Federal Noise Emission stickers with instructions pertaining to where on the bike they should be placed.