Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Adventure Bikes > Zongshen RX3
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-24-2018, 11:06 PM   #1

Thumbs Down My Video Content Was Stolen by CSC

I am extremely upset at CSC motorcycles for stealing content from an unbiased RX3 video I produced along with my friend Keith without any permission whatsoever by either of us. Email sent to the owner of CSC tonight stating the following:

Steve –

I am extremely upset you copied my unbiased video on my RX3 to use as your marketing material. This was an objective review of the bike which I expressly told your previous marketing manager that it was not to be used as marketing material for CSC in any way.

I have reported the infringement to YouTube and ask that you IMMEDIATELY remove the video from your marketing material.

I do not work for CSC, have not been paid for this content by you, and do not wish to have it distributed as such. This is totally unethical and you really have no right to do this.

If the video is not removed immediately, be advised that I will hand the matter over to my attorney to handle with you personally who, along with the creator of the video, I have copied to this email.

I would appreciate your prompt reply along with an apology and explanation as to why you, or someone on your staff, felt you had any right to do something such as this.

Victoria Zandonella

As an independent journalist, I expressly told them previously that they were not allowed to use the video for marketing purposes. They have also twisted my experience with this bike in their comments. Extremely upset and I have really lost all respect for CSC motorcycles.

I will await word back from Steve Seidner, the owner of CSC and hope he will do the right thing and immediately remove the video from CSC's YouTube channel - if YouTube doesn't remove it first as it is a copyright violation - stealing someone else's work without their express permission. Otherwise, I will have no other option than to pursue the matter legally via a Cease and Desist order.

My experience with the bike was also twisted by whomever wrote the comment that went along with the video - this is such a blatant violation of my words and content - I am shocked a business owner would do something this lacking in integrity.

Disgusted.
IBA#65836

2005 BMW F650gs
2008 Yamaha XT250
2013 Yamaha XT250
2009 Suzuki Gladius

Last edited by Dualsport Chic; 09-24-2018 at 11:48 PM.