Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Adventure Bikes > Zongshen RX3
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-08-2018, 11:11 PM   #1

New RX300, use the original for parts?

Has anyone kept up with the RX3 improvements as imported by CSC to the U. S. of A.? I have a 2015 off the first container, totaled it at 700 miles or so, so can't honestly blame CSC or Zong for all the issues. It has been one problem after another, about 1 day of 3 dedicated to motorcycles wasted on maintenance and repairs. If the 2018s are significantly improved, hopefully lots of little things to simplify maintenance and such, I'll buy one, fit my accessories from the 2015, and be entirely satisfied. On the other hand, if maintenance is still an ongoing dedication to cheap Chinese parts and sloppy Chinese workmanship, well, there are other brands available for about the same price (once the remanufacturing and such are figured in)that probably would be equally satisfying. I could streetify another TW276 6-speed build and be just as comfortable with about the same performance and handling as the 2015 RX300 (RX3 with 300 kit) I now ride with no worries about unexpected repairs and nagging maintenance issues. Really, only about $2500 difference to get it right the first time. Would be nice to only hit the wrenches twice a year as little as I ride instead of wasting a day every 3 weeks. So, peeps, give me some good reasons to stay with a new RX300.