Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-06-2018, 09:07 AM   #1

New pumper carb and what I think.

Ok yesterday evening I went for a ride exploring the corners of a small town and visiting a few friends along the way, The bike feels so much better than before, It will fire up from a few kicks when it's dead cold.

The jetting is 110/33 with the fuel mixture 2 3/4 turns out, I have a faster pick up with the throttle and between the carb and exhaust a substantial feel in power.
THIS BIKE FEELS GOOD!!!

I like it so much I'm not gonna change sprockets right away, I kinda like the low power and am going to hunt down some trails to tear up.

I left out at about 7 last night and didn't come home till well after 10, I loved riding down the country roads in the pitch dark and yep Dan that headlight is bright!

It does run smooth all the way through acceleration but will occasionally die when I'm at a stop so I plan on down sizing the pilot jet to see if that helps.

When I'm cruising at 1/2 or 3/4 throttle and decide to twist the throttle she would run to a point and then you had to squeeze out what little was left.

Now when I give her a twist she has a noticeable surge forward and races to the top of the throttle, I feel it has the passing power and gut for off roading and it feels really good.

I'm no experienced bike mechanic but I feel this was the right choice for me!

2017 Bashan Storm
Keihen PZ30 Pumper Carb,115 main jet,35 pilot jet, gutted factory exhaust, Sambo Digital Speedometer,LED blinkers, H4 headlight,D.I.D X-ring chain 428,17/42 sprockets,UNI cone filter.

Last edited by Cravin01; 08-06-2018 at 06:03 PM.