Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-18-2018, 01:56 PM   #1

Street riding for dual sport?

Hello, everybody its been a year since my first post , still looking for that special dual sport. So here are my personal specs on me first. I'm 5'8 little over 200lbs, unfortunately, inseam 31 ". for flat footing on a motorcycle. I honestly need a dual sport thats already ready for more street riding 95% and the other 5% offroading close as possible to that. I ride every week , weather permitting of course. I have taken the Ohio Msf course , I rode a Suzuki dual sport and absolute loved it. During the training course.. I prefer a bike in blue color or black secondary. My cash limit is below $2000 for everything (hopefully with assembly). Im in ohio , so not really worried about registration. Love to ride and love all bikes. But in my area all enduros that are used (private owners) still wanting stealership prices? I have read many forums on here and check alot of dealer websites. And heres more honesty it took me 5 years to save up this kind of cash I have now. So i do not have extra to play with. Jap bikes I understand resell , But can't afford them even used? I know they are out there, but, I haven't found one yet. I ride now a 2007 yamaha virago and have 1985 honda goldwing interstate for the wife and me. Any advice or guidance from this group, would be tremendous asset to me and for my son my future rider. Thank you..