Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-24-2017, 11:45 AM   #1

Bought a parts bike

Last month I purchased a 2006 Jialing (HiSun, Viva) 200cc motorcycle that, according to the seller, threw a push rod. The plastics are in bad shape, has lots of loose bolts, some wiring hacks, needs tires - a "fixer upper."

Yesterday I purchased another Chinese motorcycle. This one is a 2005 Kinlon (Loncin subsidiary) JetMoto 200cc. Both engines are 163FML models but the Loncin engine looks a bit different. Supposedly, it ran when it came to the sellers shop but had some issues. It looks like the engine had been removed and loosely replaced and a few parts are missing - like the kick starter, headlight and front turn-signals. Obviously I'll never know the whole story as this was sold as-is as a parts bike. I purchased it so cheap I figured it was certainly worth it, even if only for spare parts.

After looking the JetMoto 200cc over, it's probably in about the same over-all condition as the Jialing. My first goal will be to see which engine I can get running.

Does anyone have a good link to a CG125 service manual? I thought I found one the other day, but now the only links I can find look questionable

Tags
163fml, jetmoto enduro, loncin