Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2017, 09:07 AM   #1

Hawk 250 ?s

Been wanting to get another bike for quite some time now and tried getting a xr650l but wasnt able to. Im thinking about getting a hawk as i havent realy read anything bad about them. I used to have a 200cc cool sport enduro 3 years ago and beat the crap out of it. From what ive gathered the hawks engine is same one i had just a 229cc not 200cc. My old bike i felt was small, being 6'4" and 250lbs how will the hawk measure up. My old bike i had to regear so that i could cruise at 60mph without winding it out and looks like id have to do same to the hawk. Im thinking on ordering it thru these guys: https://www.txpowersports.com/New_ha...bike-250cc.htm . How are they ordering from and has anyone done one with payments thru affirm (if so how does it work). If anyone is in southern nh ( bottom sw corner to be exact) would i be able to see one in personanf possibly sit or ride one. Ive read just about every post on it and watched nearly every video that there is plus ive had a china bike before so know what to look for/do.