Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2017, 01:35 PM   #1

Head Scratching So the choices that are decent seem to be......

So upon my quasi-hijacking of another thread, and my ridiculous amount of research thus far, here are the street-legal(ish) bikes that are out there in 250cc form. Now, I know that there are some questions regarding if some of these can be plated for road use (especially in VA), but I wanted to throw them out there. I looked at a ton of pages on these forums, and I didnt see an all inclusive thread, hence this one.

Still on the fence if I want to have a dual-sport bike, or one that is made for offroad use, but might be able to be converted. If anyone has any of these, please let me know your mods, if any, and the positives/negatives that you have found. Parts availability information would also be helpful. Thanks for helping out a complete rookie in this area!

If I missed any, please let me know as well. I am asking you all your opinions since I am new to the "Chinese Bike" scene, and have been out of dirt biking for some time now. Not in the market quit yet, but want to get your opinions, and if the price difference of some of them is worth it. Prices listed are SHIPPED prices:

ROAD LEGAL AS IS:
1)Hawk 250 $1300
2)CSC TT250 $2200
3)SSR XF250 $2800
NEW)Bashan Enforcer 250 $1500

QUESTIONABLE IF CAN BE MADE ROAD LEGAL:
4)Apollo 250 $1600
5)SSR SR250S $3700
6)Pitster Pro XTR T4 250LC $2800
7)Pitster Pro LXR 250F $4000
8)???????

Last edited by Border411; 08-01-2017 at 02:11 PM.