Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Pit/Pocket Bikes & Scooters
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-13-2008, 08:06 AM   #1

Pit-bike build update

Well, its going . Alot of work, alot of custom fitting stuff . Will have some pics of the progress this weekend or sooner . Still waiting on my tires out of Canada , Giovanni stuff . Been sick with a Flu down here in the States, nasty one , so progress has been spuratic at best . It is close though . Going through the bolts and nuts takes forever to alter or change them over to good ones . Its looking pretty monsterous though now . Will try to take some pics today after I get a chance to get farther on it today . I really went all out from the last post on this beast . Got a chrome Stator cover to go on the motor to make it look better and to be able to change out sprockets easier too and to keep the cases from breaking if the chain falls off . Picked up a nice looking silver billet brake peddle too, spendy little unit . Still waiting on some of my parts so the pics will be un-done, but it is about 90% . Decided to buy all new plastics, tank, etc, so I am into this beast for just about 2 full size DB27's easilly, and of course I am not done either . Nuts and bolts cost a fortune too , let alone gas money everytime I take a trip tot he parts house . Is it worth it ? Yup ! It is one bad mamma-jamma and exactly what I want , thats priceless .

Cheers, Kelly5150 out