Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Pit/Pocket Bikes & Scooters
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-24-2008, 05:26 AM   #1

List of Mods

Here is my list of Mods that I have purchased in the last two weeks for the new SUNL125ccXT . I hope to drive this bike into the ground then put these mods on some sort of Chassis afterwards . After riding this bike unmodified , I realize now I am hooked on Pit-Bikes and will need to build me a MONSTER someday . I think these upgrade parts will at least be a good start on that ?

Here is what I got so far :

24mm Mikuni high flow carb
24mm Mikuni intake manifold
10.5" air adjustable mono-shock
Chrome header pipe
Aluminum big-bore muffler
Gold Billet gas cap
Gold Alluminum skid plate
Silver alluminum folding shifter
40mm K&N air filter with sock
CDI Rev Box
Oury Grips in red
Gold aluminum Pro-Taper bars
Gold aluminum Flying 50's Rear wheel-hub-spokes 12"
Gold aluminum Flying 50's front wheel-hub-spokes 14"

I think thats probably a good start for now for this cheap bike. I know after this blows up my motor, and I will , I am going with a Lifan or Loncin race 125cc motor , and an alluminum frame and major suspension package chassis . I think I have nearly what I paid for this bike in parts now , so after I kill it good, it should be a real easy build onto a new chassis with all these nice parts and about half of the cost already put out for the Monster dream bike . I know where my Governement check is going already !
Plus after just buying another SUNL125XT for the Misses , I will have lots of good parts leftover to keep hers going for awhile too after I upgrade into something really race that I build .

Lots of fun and will post pics soon after all these parts get put onto this little fun making machine . For the price this is one fun machine , even
without the nice upgrades, well worth the money .

Later, over and out , Kelly5150