Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Media/Reviews/Classifieds/Sponsors > Free Classifieds > Complete Machines
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-2017, 02:31 AM   #1

2016 TT250 for sale So. Cal.

I purchased two identical 2016 TT250s in June of this year with the intention that my son and I would ride them together. In the interim he has gone off to college and the bikes have pretty much sat in the garage, with very little use. Each of them has less than 200 miles at present.

I have performed all of the recommended upgrades including the aftermarket exhaust pipe, air box modification, 47 tooth rear sprocket and proper carb re-jetting. The speedometer cables have been lubed and re-located to avoid breaking. The bikes also have the proper speedometers/odometers calibrated in miles and not km.

All fluids have been changed as precautionary maintenance and the oil has been upgraded to Motul. I also added the CSC rear rack and a useful, removable, rear luggage box to each bike.

I have one black bike and one white bike, both in mint condition. I think I would like to keep one of them so the buyer will have a choice of color since I am indifferent as they are both beautiful. The picture of the white bike was taken before the pipe was installed. Stock pipe is included with purchase.

These bikes now cost over $2400 without the pipe, re-jetting, rear rack, luggage box and sales tax. It is about $3000 when all is done. I would be willing to let one of them go for $2000 but that price is non-negotiable.

Located in the Woodland Hills area of Los Angeles.

Last edited by moparrob; 01-23-2017 at 03:50 AM.