Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Dealer & Distributor Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2008, 08:47 AM   #1

COunty Imports, gone bad

County Imports is a scam and not reputable and called my Fiance' a Bit$%
in writing on thier website on my order form . They also yelled obcenities at her over the phone, this was Jesse the President doing this.
They screwed up three orders we bought and they still have yet to send me my money for one and still no title on the first one .
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING form them, they are thieves and terrible people . I thought at first they were good, good prices , but the truth comes out when they screw up they don't wna tto hear about it. The first bike I ordered wass supposed to be Greenw ith Silver Frame silver motor, it came Green with black and black. I was PROMISED by Jesse I would get the bike i ordered and he had one and would hold it for me. Lier !
The second ATV was the worng color and ge tthis, the wrong ATV ! We sent it back, they sent another one, wrong again ! Sent it back, now they are holding my money, claling my fiance' a Bitc%$ and not giving me my title to the first bike.
They messed with a Hostile now, good luck to them, were taken em down legally now.

Cheers, Kelly5150