Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Adventure Bikes > Zongshen RX3
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2016, 12:34 AM   #1

2016 Preorder In! New Owner Checklist?

So I'm happy to say I've got my 2016 Orange pre-ordered. I debated back and forth between orange and silver and eventually went with orange. I think it was the right choice, we'll see! I almost wanted to wait and see if a 450cc version was going to come to fruition soon but I'm impatient, plus I knew it'd be a while with the TT in the pipes then the street bike as well.

A little background- I'm coming into this bike from a variety of bikes and I've never been much of a wrencher. Thats actually what attracted me the most to be honest with the step by step how to's on the CSC website I figure I can learn better than any other bike out there how to get things done. Reading them I don't feel intimidated and the pictures and writing really helped sell me on the bike!

Anyway, I know that I've read here and maybe on ADVRIDER as well about certain things to do to prevent problems down the road. Like certain bolts to loctite, fasteners to check, etc. Is there a list or how-to compiled somewhere of initial delivery checks on things like those or anything else to touch up to make sure I don't run into issues like a footpeg screw or some other bolt coming out? I know I've at least read about the footpeg and windshield screws somewhere.

Thanks in advance and I'm definitely excited! This will be my first NEW bike ever. Always bought used up until now. Another big plus in the RX3 column