Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-29-2006, 10:37 PM   #1

I got my Roketa today!!!!

i love it. it's pretty damn nice. evry one at work couldn't believe how good the quality is. i got the rsx-200e model. it came on the truck today and i still had a few cars to get done. i blew through them and started assembling the beast. i was assembling while my friend was going over all the installed bolts checking for tightness then undoing allot of them and adding lock tight. i locktighted as well while assembling. my buddy found a lose fromt heat sheild, banjo bolt for the rear brake, and the front brake hose holder on the forks was loose. it came down time to start it and a few people had stayed late, my boss even went and got me some gas without asking. guess i wasn't the only one that wanted to see it run. i started adding gas and next thing i know gas is pouring from the bike. the gas hose in the pet cock is off. i put it on and fill it up. take it outside and gave it a couple kicks (didn't have a trickle charger at work for the battery) and it started right up. idled great the whole deal. rode it around the lot and it was great. i let another guy at work ride it and he liked it a lot to.

the only things i don't like about the bike are: the hand controls are very cheesey and the bike needs to re geared. i'm hitting about 50 mph tops trying to be easy on it but it sounds like it's screaming.

after it gets broken in i might take it to the dyno and tune it. i want a nice fat power band.

anyways here's some pics.

the mess after assembling it