Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > ATVs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-02-2014, 05:00 PM   #1

2005 roketa rts250ww vs 2001 raptor 660 r se

So I haved had my roketa 250 for about 9 months. Iv upgraded to a nonlimited cdi, beefed stator, changed from 17 tooth front sprocket to 15, kept the equipted 45 tooth rear sprocket, swapped stock bars ( when I rolled her on a hill an mashed them ) for 2inch taller 3 inch narrower snowsled bars, stock tires and rims ( bout time for new meats if anyone has sugestions for good dessert tires) jumped from 27 mm carb to a 30mm mikuni on freshly port an polished intake custom fmf exhuast (courtsy of team rocket factory stead nevada), much larger then stock honda radiator and fan, fox podium shocks all around and bord to a 270. And though I quite frankley love riding my honda clone needing a attitude adjustment so does my dad so last weeek I traded my truck for a 2001 raptor 660r se bone stock besides tires and new grips. Im very curious to see how well the roketa keeps up. I ride with my buddy who runs a 96 honda 250 (also modded) and thr roketa does a remarkable job keeping up an out manuvereing and most of the time is in front =) makes me so pround brings a tear to my eye. Well as ant racer im always looking for new ideas to mod out my rides so if any ideas please say so id love to ear them. Ill check in after I go out to let yall brothren know how the girl does wit the raptor..