Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Registration Issues
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-22-2006, 03:37 AM   #1

Send a message via AIM to eddyfx Send a message via Yahoo to eddyfx
Licensing Roketa in Arizona

Ok I have heard of roketa sometimes being difficult to register and plate.
I was advised to go straight to the DMV in Surprise Arizona as they have titled these bikes before and had the least of problems.

!st off let me start with David Maneth, the guy i bought the bike from is a from a brick and mortar dealer and has sold a lot of lifan products so no problem filling out the MSO with dealer number and even had it notarized.

Since I got off work too late to make the DMV, I thought i would take a chance and go to the Check & Cash on 17th ave & Bell road which is also an off site DMV service center ( I was warned about having problems with anything but the DMV).

Well the girl behind the counter really worked with the MSO and the DMV computer after a short time we came to the realization that if you ask for a one year plate, no problem goes right thru, i tried to get a two year plate and, no dice the DMV computer did not want to play nice.

One year plate, no problem,got a new title , plates and later insurance over the internet......and all this took place around 8:30 Pm so it was real convenient for my work schedule.

BTW i did take as much paperwork as possible to make it " official looking", sales receipt, filled out MSO, manual, business card, warranty info, parts list ( dazzle 'em with BS)

That's it......... hope that helps somebody else out, I would like to see more people out there with Chinese bikes out there, I love my old Yamaha as well, but for the price of new one I could buy four roketas........ you get a discount the more bikes you buy, can't beat that!

:wink: