Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Off-Topic/General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-20-2017, 09:27 PM   #11

I was a kid during the era of the Schwinn Stingrays and Krates. Nobody in my little town had one. I have been looking at this Banana bike on craigslist as a way to relive some of my childhood. It has a 24" rear so it isnt too small to ride. It also has a console shifter.
1969 "RARE" CYCOVATOR banana seat muscle bike - $300 (San Leon)
I have a very RARE 1969 CYCOVATOR muscle bike for sale. There's a chance you have never seen one and probably wont ever again.
This bike has not been cleaned up, it was pulled from the barn like it sits. I didn't want to even wash the dirt off of it. It is rusty and crusty but it is still the coolest bike in the world. It is all original, nothing has been changed from what I can see. This bike screams the groovy era, with a 24" rear wheel, 5 speed gears with console shifter, sissy bar, red line tires and even a headlight. The original seat too. Like I said it probably has 25 years of dust on it so don't think your coming to look at a restored bike. It would even be cool to ride it like it is, you would be the talk of the bike shows or swap meet on this cycodelic cruzer. The price is firm, you will see 20 of them high priced Schwinn's peelers at the show, but you wont see one of these. If interested call or text
https://houston.craigslist.org/bik/d...256147867.html