Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Off-Topic/General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-26-2016, 02:54 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeerAtlas View Post
Each (man or woman) had the courage and self esteem to surround themselves with persons who may have been brighter, better educated,had more expertise and/or more experience in a given field or more knowledge on a given issue
Good leaders pull their teams to victory, but great leaders are pushed by their teams to victory! (or something like that )

Let me tell you US fellow China riders, that your president election choices are not unique in their "doomness" at all. Even in my small and insignificant country on the "ass of the geography" as we say around here, we're constantly facing the choice of type, "Which of your legs do you want to get chopped off?". For heaven's sake, some years ago we had a former king elected for a prime minister. Yes, you read that right - the king that was exiled some 60-70 years ago when he was 8-9 years old, came back and won the elections and became a prime minister. So tell me about sheep and sheppards...

I'm not that old yet, but still I find myself more and more often to be thinking, "Please, stop the Earth for a moment! I want to get off..."