Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Yesterday, 09:51 PM   #1

Head Scratching BD-125-15 vs. DF-125-RTR any difference?

Hey all, I ordered and received a venom x20 this past week.

Bike rides great! However a few different things have me wondering and figured I'd reach out to see what people know.

So first thing I noticed is that the emissions equipment has either been deleted, or is in a completely different location than the standard Vader. So my research led me to notice that the bikes with a black top end are like the description above. The bikes with the gray top end, appear to have emissions in set up like in the emissions delete videos.

So the other thing I noticed is the model name and title info look different. I was expecting the model to list as the BD-125-15, and the make to be baodaio on the title.

My bike shows the make as DongFang, and the model to be DF-125-RTR. When I search by that model number I get pics of a DongFang 125 limited edition, which does match my bike: black top end, gold front shocks, red calipers.

My bike also arrived with front wheel installed, and 3 miles, which matches title.

So anyone know, are these bikes different? When I go to register, should I use dongfang? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

-Rob

Tags
bd-125-15, boom vader, df-125-rtr