Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Street
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2024, 01:05 PM   #1

Angry Need help xpro bd250-5 street bike!!!

Hello, I recently acquired a 2022 xpro BD250-5 only 2k miles on it. When I got it, it wasn’t running good the guy told me it just needed a tune up. I replaced the map sensor, spark plug, oil, air filter, chain, and some other small cosmetic things. Also I replaced the fuel line, fuel filter, and cleaned the injector aswell as drained the tank of any old gas and filled it with fresh gas. So here is my issue, the bike will start up immediately nothing wrong there but it idles funky and as soon as you touch the throttle it wants to die IF you manage to make it passed that point of bogging it will run ok until you get to high rpm or come to a stop where it will try to die when the throttle is turned again. I have looked over this bike end to end and can’t figure it out. Only thing I see that it could be is there are 2 nipples coming off the side of the tank and 1 nipple on the bottom of the throttle body none of those have hoses connected to them. I know the rear nipple on the tank is the overflow which just goes down to the ground but the other I’m not sure where it goes I assume it’s the tank vent but online I get multiple answers saying it connects to the nipple on the throttle body and others say it doesn’t connect there it just vents to open air. I haven’t connected it to see what it does I figured I’d ask on here first and see if anyone knows for sure. Forgot to mention I also adjusted the valves .004 intake side and .005 exhaust side

Old 06-20-2024, 01:21 PM   #2

And if the vent hose on the tank doesn’t connect to the throttle body where does it go? What does the nipple on the throttle body connect to? Would either of them not being connected or just capped off cause the symptoms I’m having?

Old 06-22-2024, 01:02 PM   #3

Information on your bike here plus support. I would contact them.

https://device.report/manual/3632115