Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > General > Off-Topic/General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Today, 01:28 PM   #4111

Don't know if folks on here watch the Torque Channel on You Tube but I do and love it. They did a review, and they are completely independent, of Amazon impact wrenches and the brand SeeSii always hold its own or performs better than Milwaukee, or DeWalt. Amazon has a SeeSii 900NM, 675ftlbs. with a 4 amp battery, fast charger, carrying case and five impact sockets for 94 dollars and then they have a coupon that gives you 20 more off. I am ordering one even though I already have 2 other impact wrenches. I am ordering one becaused I watched this tool out perform both DeWalt and Milwaukee for less than 30% of the price. It also comes with a 3 yr warranty. 665ftlbs, which is accurate will loosen anything I will ever fool with. Both my other impact wrenches will be relegated for drilling and light work. 74 dollars for a really powerful wrench is an incredible deal. On our farm we have used a Milwaukee impact for years and it has lasted well but now I have switched allegiance over money. The other benefit is that like most Chinese tools they are compatible with Makita batteries. The problem is while they make grinders, ratchet wrenches and blowers, they don't make grease guns or saws so it necessitates owning 2 sets of batteries, Milwaukee and Makita. Again yall should check out the Torque Channel if you are a tool nut, great scientific equipment and an independent lab, that, while biased against anything Chinese made presents empirical data that is beyond any biases.

Old Today, 02:02 PM   #4112

I have yellow tools ,but found a red framing nailer and a box of nails for the price of the nails .I bought the adapter and use my yellow batteries with the framer and just recently a red Brad nailer .Works perfect ,although the adapter adds a little size ,they make them for all the major brands so you can mix and match platforms if that interests you .The adapter was about $20.00 or so .
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG_1704.jpeg (1.83 MB, 2 views)