Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Today, 12:41 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gramigno View Post
I was wrong, I do apologize,

Because it's a work tool, it could be anything, I said OHC because I didn't know that OHV maybe even more reliable, I said 250cc just because I'm very heavy and I thought with a smaller engine the bike wasn't able to move me,, and I said Zongshen just because I thought that brand was very reliable, but if I'm example Lifiag that I read here for the first time has prove as well good I'm interested in it too and so on.
I'm reading pretty much everything I find on this forum and the more I learn, the more I realize I still know nothing on this topic.

The other thing like been simpler, off road capable,, durable, reliable, with good mpg was correct, I still think it
The Overhead Cam engines are just as reliable (Zongshen). Just keep good oil in them, and don't abuse these little engines/transmissions and they will run well for many many miles.

I would really check out the Zongshen 250 when you get there (if I was you). $2000 is a LOW price, and I really think it will be just as good as Hawk, Templar, and other bikes you hear about on this website.