Go Back   ChinaRiders Forums > Technical/Performance > Dual Sport/Enduro
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Closed Thread

Old Yesterday, 01:56 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
Sorry, I've tried to explain to you. You just look at static dyno figures that aren't real world figures. All your math takes into consideration is one readout of one dyno result, that's stickered on an engine.

Surprise, you can actually get higher HP values out of your engine than whatever is stickered on it by the factory.

Anyway, you're hard headed and don't understand what I'm talking about, and I'm not going to spend any more time trying to explain the errors in your math.

Doesn't mean you're right, just means if you refuse to see where you're wrong, there's nothing else I can do.
Uhh.... no... volumetric efficiency changes with load and throttle position but does NOT change the maximum output of the engine.... what you are talking about that we cant "understand" is you blatantly ignoring the laws of physics, and the proven math that is (apparently ALMOST) UNIVERSALLY ACCEPTED as scientific law, and are throwing that out the window for your own hair brained theories.

Im done arguing with this

Old Yesterday, 02:03 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
Sorry, I've tried to explain to you. You just look at static dyno figures that aren't real world figures. All your math takes into consideration is one readout of one dyno result, that's stickered on an engine.

Surprise, you can actually get higher HP values out of your engine than whatever is stickered on it by the factory.

Anyway, you're hard headed and don't understand what I'm talking about, and I'm not going to spend any more time trying to explain the errors in your math.

Doesn't mean you're right, just means if you refuse to see where you're wrong, there's nothing else I can do.
One last point... if you have real math that you can show that proves either myself or megadan wrong, i will gladly consider it... show your work, like in 6th grade math, like we have done to show you... all you do is talk... you havent shown anything other than ignorance so far....

Old Yesterday, 04:39 PM   #48

Enough. This thread is closed.

07 Ural Gear Up
79 Honda CX500
77 VeloSolex 4600 V3
73 VeloSolex 3800

I'm making this up as I go.-Indiana Jones

Telling me something 'is for my own good', is a fast way to a fat lip.-Me

I don't even care about my own problems, why should I care about yours?-Quote on one of my favorite t-shirts

Closed Thread