View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 03:50 PM   #18

The A. Lifan Forum really wasn't shut down, but it was...

The Forum didn't belong to A. Lifan as I understand. It belonged to Shawn. He built it, he has copyrights on it {per his business web site} and all he has to do is change the name & logos if he wants to put it back up. Just as the A. Lifan web site went down the same day for some of the same reasons.

Shawn was very careful how he produced the new A. Lifan sites, as A. Lifan only owned www.americanlifan.com . His links after the link I just wrote belonged to him and Lifan only owned the Original Site. Since he was not paid for web writing/hosting from what I understand all of his newer links belonged to him, so A. Lifan had to let them go.

American Lifan has a new website @ www.americanlifan.com but there is No Forum. Will there be a new Forum? I have no clue.
The original site had to have been at least now... 8-10 years old.

I kind of remember what the site looked like back in 2004 when I set up with A. Lifan as a dealer.

As far as Vehicles, Parts or anything else goes currently I'm not completely sure what is going on. The new site as I'm told isn't finished and I have no sure way to order parts.

WA, I'll call you as soon as I can.
Hours: Tue.-Fri. 10:00-6:00 Sat. 10:00-4:00 EST.
Dealer for: Lifan, Crossrunner ATVs.
http://www.endlessjourneycycles.net